Thursday, 19 February 2009


Photography has always been a passion of mine... .. and I've always been clicking away at anything
I ever found interesting... So a couple of years ago, my husband presented me with a gorgeous sony Alpha
series... and I was on my way....

I've been looking ever since to better my photography skills... constantly surfing the web for techniques
and ways to take better photographs... This sunset photograph was taken in Fujeirah... it was truly magical!

I think the subject of your photography is equally important....... something so simple as a flower....

My husband and kids often become the subject of my photographs..... a little too often (if you ask them!)
but kids grow so quickly... i feel the need to capture moments that are precious... that they may be treasured
forever....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment